Evolution HTTP links

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Mon Mar 15 20:52:42 UTC 2004

Hi Alan,

> Ah did I misunderstand you -

I guess so. It can be somewhat confusing to be discussing two different
development branches on the same list (see also the window-list-es.omf
thread, although that is about the same issue in two branches of
gnome-panel). (Which reminds me that to avoid such confusion *always*
mentioning version numbers when submitting bug reports in bugzilla is
good practice :) .)

> I thought this was also true of 1.4.5/6 from your earlier email.

Nope. I am having different issues with 1.4.5-7 on FC 1. Crash when
editing the To: field. And on opening the Tools->Settings menu. But the
latter I only noticed just now. And it appears to be the same issue,
something with e_table_sorter_new().

No problems with opening links in Firefox from 1.4.5-7 though.

Leonard.