nasty hack around broken yum archive dependancy blockages

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Wed Mar 17 06:24:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 09:32, seth vidal wrote:
> > But then.. if you can't use the depsolvers to keep up with rawhide, back
> > to rpm -Fvh <shrudder>
> >

> I didn't say it was out I just said it's a funny direction for things to
> follow. You'd think if so many people were going to follow rawhide then
> so many people would spend more time making it a touch more consistent
> before it gets pushed.

Unfortunately, we (that is, non-RH employees involved in fedora) have
not been given any ability to do this yet.  Things seem to be broken for
days at a time right now, rather than for just 24-hours after the last
push, by which time several people have usually found and reported the
issue here, if not in bugzilla.

Where SHOULD "rawhide deps are broken" reports go to, and what
information do folks want in them?
	Greg