gnome Themes

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 24 10:58:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 07:18, Sean Earp wrote:
> Back again...
>
> To (partly) answer my own question, redhat-email.png is itself a link
> to:  /usr/share/evolution/1.4/glade/evolution.png      Since FC2 Test 1
> does not have evolution 1.4, this is obviously why it can not find the
> file.  Should this be fixed once FC2 reverts back to Evolution 1.4?  Is
> there a timeline for the regression?

Evolution 1.4.6 is already there. You have to downgrade a few packages
though.

Some step I took to do this are.

1. apt-get remove evolution-data-server
  - this removes evolution as well

2. apt-get install evolution
  - this will fail. But it will show you the problem packages. You need
to install a few packages, and downgrade a few of those. Just apt-get
install/remove them, and then when you are done.

3. apt-get install evolution
  - this will install the correct versions.

At this point, you may have removed other gnome packages, you will have
to add these manually later. ahh, the perils of running beta distros.