Problems upgrading kernel and X failing.

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Mar 24 20:01:37 UTC 2004

Does anyone else have a problem with X not starting after upgrading to a
newer kernel in FC2T1?  In every instance that I've pulled down a new
kernel with up2date, my GUI fails to start using the new kernel.  The only
kernel that X loads on correctly and I get Gnome to come up is the
original FC2t1 kernel.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com