DVD images of new FC

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 26 11:55:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 11:15, Jarkko.Vatjus-Anttila at elektrobit.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know will there be DVD iso images for upcoming FC that should be
> released shortly (hopefully).
>
> - jarkko
>

> Please note: This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
> and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
> recipient or an employee responsible for delivering this message to the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, publication,
> dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the information in this
> message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error,
> please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and
> subsequently delete it from your system.
>
> E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
> amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and receive e-mail messages
> on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
> amendment, tampering, viruses, any other reprehensible acts or any
> consequences of the aforementioned.

I think is the interests of saving space, what is more needed is a
script which is part of the isos which can automate the making of the
dvd from the normal isos. This will require more space, but probably
more efficient for everyone too, since you will only have to redownload
1 iso if something goes wrong, rather than a whole dvd iso.