Cross-posting of Bugzilla bugs to mailing list?

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 05:39:07 UTC 2004

Hello!

Gene C. wrote:
> Sorry but I don't believe this is a good idea.  Just the email messages for
> the reports I make and other reports I am interested in is a lot.

Not sure I understand your point...

Are you saying there would be too many people contributing to the
Bugzilla bug reports?

Or that it would add too much traffic to this mailing list? If you're a
subscriber to this list, it is already talking more then your bug
reports.  Anyway, it could be a separate mailing list too.

 > If you want to see whats reported, just tailor a query to do it.

Not as convenient and that solution doesn't promote using Bugzilla,
which is the point. I see many threads here that should have gone in
Bugzilla first. It works well for Mandrake, I don't see why it wouldn't
work for Fedora?

Do you read this mailing list thru NNTP?

bye,

Ricky