Problems with serial ata

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Sun Mar 28 04:01:53 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Hope it helps.
>
>Alexander

Now I know what was written... Thx..
I'm doing tests now and I decided to capture the sound I sometimes hear
(and I wish I didnt..) . Usually it happens on windoze , while listening
to mp3s ... The system locks and I get a weird noise on my headphones (
see it here: www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/noise.mp3 ). I had to connect my
mp3 player to the headphone output of my PC so I could record this.. I
dont recall seeing this happening in linux , so I always thought it was
a windoze problem , but now this may be related to my new sata
problems... I'm gonna send a e-mail to asus support and see what I can
find out...

--
Pedro Macedo