FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Manu Abraham manu at kromtek.com
Tue Mar 30 08:47:57 UTC 2004

	I stopped Fedora,after my hands on FC1. RH9 was okay. Redhat just wants
guinea pigs to test for it's RHEL program. I had lot's of trouble with almost
any kind of hardware. It worked with relatively few hardware. Please don't
tell me The ASUS P4C800, Intel D865 Perl are all wonky hardware, rather i
would say wonky distro and distro beta's

Regards,
Manu