reboot with FC Core 2 Test 1 & switching to FC Core 2 Test 2 does not work for me, Help with IDEAS?

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Tue Mar 30 15:28:32 UTC 2004

Everyone:

I have tried this on a 2 desktops with Lite-On and Philips Cd drives and
also a Thinkpad T30.  Both desktops have high-end Gigabyte p4 motherboards
and have never given me the slightest problem.

I can't seem to get yum 2.61 to work, even though it tells me it has
de-installed 2.60 yum it still seems to run though from what I am reading
that makes no difference.

Anyone have any OTHER way I can get this thing to install?

thanks, Lee
mail at Lotus-Notes.Net