how many FC2T2 testers are there?

Dan Kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Tue Mar 30 17:36:30 UTC 2004

I got a bit burned testing FC2T1 (eventually dropping it and moving to
Sun Java Desktop instead), so I'm wondering how many testers there are
for FC2T2.  Is there a graph somewhere that shows this?  E.G. the
x-axis could be time, and the y-axis could show timeseries of variables
such as
	a) posting rate on this list
	b) number of bug fixes
	c) number of testers
etc., presented either per-day or cumulative.

 From the graph, a timid tester like me could see whether now is the
time to wade in and help in the testing.  That is, folks could gauge
their own expertise level, and then decide when their joining the test
panel would be of any use.  (Personally, I'd like to join after
firewall stuff worked, for example; that wasted some time for me before
since I know too little about it.)

I imagine that some of this could be automated easily.  (I realize that
[c] might be more difficult unless there is a website where folks
register, but perhaps it could be just the number of subscribers to
this list.)

Dan E. Kelley, Associate Professor                phone:(902)494-1694
Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University       fax:(902)494-2885
Halifax, Nova Scotia                         mailto:Dan.Kelley at Dal.CA
Canada B3H 4J1   http://www.phys.ocean.dal.ca/~kelley/Kelley_Dan.html