Rhythmbox volume doesn't work

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Wed Mar 31 12:53:58 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 22:59, Santiago Erquicia wrote:
> I submitted a bug about rhythmbox not changing the volume with the
> volume controller inside the application.
>
> I have the last version updated as today and I installed the test2
> version from scratch.
>
> Does anyone has the same problem?

Is Rhythmbox changing the *right* volume?  Open up the mixer and
Rhythmbox simultaneously and watch which level changes when you adjust
the volume in RB.  Make sure it's the one you expect (and the one that
works).  I know on my old soundcard, all the outputs were mislabelled in
Mixer by default.

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves