Request For FC2 final release

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Tue May 4 18:13:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 09:42 -0600, Bob Gill wrote:
> Hi.  I have a request for FedoraCore2.  I use the x console windows
> quite a bit for maintentance/upgrades and for running big/long
> background jobs (yum upgrades/povray).  What saves me serious
> Meta/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is having a mouse in the x console.  I can
> run "gpm -m /dev/psaux -t ps2" manually (and I am), but it would be nice
> to have it start by default.

chkconfig --list gpm
chkconfig --level 35 gpm on

Or tune your services in system-config-services.
Set the mouse type in /etc/sysconfig/gpm if necessary.

As for default.. I thought it was an anaconda installed default.
--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net