Re: Inclusion of mono

On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:24:23 +0200, Sindre Pedersen Bjordal
> To me this is yet another example of how much we need fedora-extras. If
> we could have this one place to get add-on packages for fedora we
> wouldn't have these kind of trouble.

fedora.us exists right now, it can be used right now.
As much as everyone would like to see fedora extras open up as an
official part of this project, nothing is stopping from community
members from rolling packages and submitting them to the fedora.us.
This is not one of the things that has to wait for infrastructure to
be done, whoever is interested in packaging and maintaining mono can
become invovled in fedora.us right now, before the merger into fedora
extras is completed.

-jef