Fedora on italian magazine

Massimiliano Zagaglia massimiliano.zagaglia at futuremediaitaly.it
Tue May 11 15:03:59 UTC 2004

Hello,
I'm the editor of an italian magazine about Linux. I have a doubt:
Fedora is free, so can I publish all 4 CDs into my mag without changing
anything? With Red Hat, I had to remove RH logo and I couldn't use the
name Red Hat Linux. With Fedora, instead, I can download ISO images and
write them to CDs without problem, right? And can I write the name
Fedora Core 2 into CDs label and cover?
I read Web pages with the distributions conditions, but I would like
some confirmation from Fedora developers to not make errors...

Another question: may I use the image of a hat into CDs label? Or it's a
problem for Red Hat...

Thank you very much for your help...

Massimiliano