Kickstart Failure

Joe Robertson jrobertson at convera.com
Tue May 11 16:33:04 UTC 2004

Steve,

I have encountered this same problem as well.  I'm trying to do
a kickstart via NFS with a minimal install.

I reported it on the kickstart list on May 8.
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2004-May/msg00034.htm
along with another problem I'm seeing related to e1000.ko NIC drivers
failing during network kickstart attempts.

It was reported by Martin Robb on the kickstart list on April 30.
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2004-April/msg00107.h
tml

Thanks,
Joe