X crashes when googling for 'openmosix "currently disabled"'

Hannes Mayer h.mayer at inode.at
Wed May 12 19:30:10 UTC 2004

Hi all!

This sounds weird and it is!

I'm running a plain F2T3 install and X crashed when searching in
Mozilla on google for:
openmosix "currently disabled"

Very weird! All other searches I performed worked well.
X crashes after I submit the search and the blue login screen comes
up again.

I up2date'ed to the latest xorg rpm's a few minutes ago, but still
the same....

There is almost nothing in xorg.0.log.
Just that the X server terminated on signal 11

Any ideas what's going on here ?

Thanks,
Hannes.

PS: The openmosix problem worked out a few days ago. I wanted to take
a look if my HOWTO is already in the google-index ;-)