FC2T3 rhn-applet question mark

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:28:39 UTC 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:16:45 -0400 (EDT), Chris Ricker
> why? If any of your yum repositories are broken, you're screwed -- yum
> won't
> update unless all listed repositories are available.... If / when that ever
> changes, it might be worth the complexity, but for now all the user cares
> about is that "it aint going to work for me" (gray question market).

up2date lets you choose specific subsets of "channels"
so when i deselect a broken repo, i can still update the rest of the repos.
I know this, becuase i uhm...have a delibrately very screwed up set of
repositories locally for testing.

-jef"pathelogicallyscreweduprpms.net"spaleta