updating to Fedora 2 official release via RAWHIDE

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Tue May 18 05:15:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have been using Fedora rawhide to stay updated.
I presume that convergence to Fedora Core 2 is complete:
[williams at matrix etc]$ more /etc/redhat-release
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)

=========== /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources ==========================
yum fedora-core-rawhide \
http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/i386

Will there be a repository for only Fedora 2 updates and security
patches? Or is there only RAWHIDE?
Please send the recommended entry for my above "sources" file.

For new packages that exist in Fedora 2 that I don't already have on my
system, is there a way to have up2date seek these out and ppprovide me
with the option to install?  If not, can yum do this?

PS: What does Tettnang mean?
Also, hope the PREEMPT option becomes stable so that I can use it:
Linux matrix 2.6.6-1.368 #1 Mon May 17 11:42:59 EDT 2004 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

Thanks,
--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>