saw this review posted on slashdot of FC2

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Fri May 21 00:04:44 UTC 2004

Chuck Mead writes:

> Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> Chuck Mead writes:
>>
>>> He-he. I launched a series of wget -c commands to nab up the x86_64 ISO's
>>> and it took 2 and a half days to get them from one of the mirrors!
>>

>> Use the torrent.
>>
>> It took me only 24 hours to get the 4 GB binary+source x86_64 ISO.
>>
>> Now upgrading…
>
> I knew when I posted that someone was going to say that. It doesn't suit
> my environment very well and that's why I don't use it.

Although I've been aware of bittorrent for quite some time, only recently
have I actually installed it, and I had no idea how useful it is.

It's biggest drawback -- and probably why it's not even more popular than it
is right now -- is it's sloppy installation and packaging, and its miniscule
documentation.