saw this review posted on slashdot of FC2

yeti fedora at birch.pointclark.net
Fri May 21 13:45:12 UTC 2004

I've just completed my first sojourn into the torrent, using BT under RH9
with 128MB it was not useable. It was unstable and made the machine
unresponsive. It peaked at about 10KB/s but then hung. That was on my
external firewall. Once I set up port forwarding to an internal FC2T3
machine with 512MB however, BT ran like a dream, downloaded at well over
200KB/s, and won me over.
Yeti.