K3b ?

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Fri May 21 22:21:07 UTC 2004

Fred New wrote:
> On May 20, 2004, at 15:41, Lars wrote:
>

>>it's in the fedora extras repo.
>>http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/latest
>>
>>lars
>>
>>jim tate wrote:
>>

>>>Where do I download K3b for FC2?
>>>

> Is there some reason you aren't using the k3b on the FC2 CDs?  There is
> also some mention of k3b in the release notes.
>
> Fred

I installed and tested K3B that is provided on the FC2 installation. I
selected it on install.

I burned a DVD on it. (My first) and it worked for creating a DVD image.
  The program loaded kind of slow, but it is a great program.

I ran the program in gnome, if that makes any difference in the
application speed.

Jim
--
You can create your own opportunities this week.  Blackmail a senior
executive.