Totem not playing DVD's

I installed Totem via yum, I also installed libdvdcss from rpm.pbone.net and I still can't play dvd's, it complains that I don't have the appropriate plugins available, has anyone gotten totem to work? Any ideas to help me get it working as I'm excited that fedora/redhat finally added a dvd/media player to the distro.

Lee