Where is Quanta+?

Graydon graydon at epiphyte.net
Tue Nov 2 01:17:37 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 04:03:01PM -0600, Gerry Tool scripsit:
> There seems to be no Quanta+ HTML editor available in FC3RC5.  I
> expected to find it after my normal custom selections, but it is not
> installed.  I cannot find it in the lists for Add/Remove Programs, either.
>
> Has it been dropped, or am I missing something?  This is a very useful
> program.

It's in kdewebdev-3.3.0-1

Along with *other* useful programs, like 'tidy'.

apt-cache query <foo> does keyword searches --

apt-cache search quanta returns:

kdewebdev - WEB Development package for the K Desktop Environment.

Which is how I found it. :)