Where are the Konqueror address drop downs stored ?

I use Konqueror and for the most part I really like it.

One thing I hate is that my address drop down list gets messed up with
in correct addresses I type in, etc.  For example, if I type in
www.gogle.com, it seems to stay in there for about 2 months. During that
time I usually accidentally activate it 3 times, further extending its
life.

Where are these things stored and is there an easy way to remove them ?

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc