Re: gam_server

Hi,

gam_server is part of gamin and provides monitoring for changes in the
filesystem.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug leading to a loop being created in
gam_server's internal tree causing it to use as much CPU as it can get.

From rom my earlier correspondence with Daniel Veillard I think can say that
we will not get useful information from strace, what we need to trace
this down further is a coredump.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

To vote in an election does not mean to have a choice!