FC3 test 3 and xdmcp access

R. Scott Baer Baer at BaerSolutions.com
Sun Nov 7 18:56:19 UTC 2004

Sandy,
Thanks for the response.. though I did do the following...

>I think XDMCP is now disabled by default.  Go to System Settings =>
>Login Screen and on the XDMCP tab click on Enable XDMCP.

after I enabled the option vi the login setting.

>However, if you're using cygwin's X then you may want to just "ssh -X
>username at remote" from an xterm.

I would agree that this is the sensible approach, and what I would use
most of the time.  The problem I have is that it gives the user the
option to access the desktop this way, it should work.  Could someone
could verify that this is an issue.

Thanks,

Scott