FC3 disappointment: KsCD locks system; grip; CDROM in general.

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 16:48:04 UTC 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Kim Lux wrote:

> However, I think there should be sub releases in between releases that
> do nothing but make the previous release perfect.

Nothing like setting your goals high...

Fedora isn't supposed to be making a perfectly stable safe distro.  It aims to
be a little bit more "out there".  Non-Objective #1 sums it up nicely.

If you want to complain about FC3 being buggy, don't use it.  FC2 is still
being supported, so why are you running the absolute bleeding edge?

jh

--
"My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you
  become a monk, you'll end up as the pope." Instead, I became a painter, and