Why don't you guys like synaptic?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Nov 11 17:00:46 UTC 2004

I knew about yum, but I had never used it until my involvement with FC3
test.  I liked it.  Joe average doesn't want a textual install/update
tool.  Put a synaptic type front end on yum and it too would be a
winner.

Ironically, yum on my machine is now broken <again> because the repos
aren't pointing anywhere meaningful.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc