FC3 Final: no sound

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:35:37 UTC 2004

I'm thinking udev could be this issue. I don't see how it doesn't work
though. None of the via82xx driver didn't change between rc1 & rc5 in
the kernel. If you must just go to alsa-project.org and download and
install the drivers from there (they will replace the current kernel
drivers). My take is that the Upgrade option from any test release
(rc2) is just going to give unneed headache. I keep my home and
directory on a seprate partions, backup need data.