Re: CD troubled [Re: Why don't you guys like synaptic?]

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 11:39 -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> I hope you are right.  I am able to run up2date without issues and have
> updated with everything that way.  I think an updated uDev went in
> yesterday.
>
> $ rpm -q udev
> udev-039-10.FC3.1

Oops. That's the updated version. Seems like I was wrong, sorry. Listen
to Alan Cox instead of me, he knows what he's talking about, apparently
I didn't in this case.

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj stanford edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University