FC3 - Has the community given up on up2date?

Arangel Angov ufo at linux.net.mk
Thu Nov 11 20:37:01 UTC 2004

Will Backman wrote:

>Has the community given up on up2date?

Up2date looks like a tool developed by microsoft in the windowsME stage.
The damn thing just doesn't work. It freezes all the time and If I want
to update smth with it I open a new desktop area and run up2date only
there, is someone msg's me and the gaim windows opens, up2date freezes
under it and I have to kill it. It freezes if you open anything above it
or in the same desktop. Really really sux. Two options, either
developers fix it once and for all or flush it from Fedora. Just my opinion.