Features for FC4

Ricardo Veguilla veguilla at hpcf.upr.edu
Fri Nov 12 13:55:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 12:54 +0000, ian clancy wrote:
> Gnome does not lack menu editing. However it has always been strangely
> disabled in Redhat/Fedora.
> Regards,
> Ian Clancy

Yes, Gnome has menu editing, but its one of those things that are in
Gnome because everyone wants to have it, not necessarily because its
easy to use or "Just Work" ... or at least thats the impression I got
from previous discussions about this in the gnome mailing lists.

Anyway, I should have specified that I was talking about Gnome lacking
menu editing in Fedora.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Veguilla <veguilla at hpcf.upr.edu>