Re: Features for FC4

On Fre, 2004-11-12 at 13:45 -0500, Will Backman wrote:
> I'd like to see a good SIP phone.

I absolutely back that request, but I have not found any candidate for
this specification. Hopefully gnomemeeting will soon change this
situation.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Linux is like a Wigwam..  No Windows, no Gates, and Apache inside.