Applications for FC4

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Nov 15 19:06:38 UTC 2004

I primarily want a "checkbox" to activate the extras repository in
anaconda and/or in a graphical yum frontend. It has to come.

And i want fedora CORE to be the *QUALITY* distro, where things "just
work", and is regarded as THE distro with the best config tools - by
both the point'n'click- and the textmode-crowd.