Segfault with Up2date

I seem to be having a small problem getting up2date working on one of my computers, when I run the rhn-applet it does nothing, when I run up2date from the cli, it gives a segmentation fault and fails to run.

I have uninstalled it and re-installed it a couple of times with the same results.

however, it is working fine on 2 other computers, and was working fine in this one until this morning. not sure what happened, any help would be great. thanks

Jim