Setting a DNS without using neat

Hi,

As neat seems to be currently broken due to python being broken, how can
I set a DNS server address? ifcfg eth0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx gives me an error
that eth0 cannot be contacted (or something like that)

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf