Re: livecd using fedora core 3 with kde3.3.1, gnome 2.8 etc

On 11.29 08:50, Dirk Westfal wrote:

I`ve finished a livecd using fedora core 3 with kde and gnome for the
desktops, firefox/thunderbird, openoffice and other applications.
Login manager is gdm, default desktop kde, gnome can also be selected.
<snip>

Way cool. I'm sure that this will be very useful. If its not too much to ask, perhaps you could do a HowTo? I'll volunteer to do the grunt work if you could provide the raw data.