Lexmark printer cartridge alignment

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Tue Oct 5 17:57:54 UTC 2004

I meant HP's ink-jets. Oh.. *exept* my hp2000 they work great.

I really dont have a clue how to force CUPS to use PCL (i think they use
PJL as well, whatever that may be... The printer drivers seems to
sometimes use PS, other times use PJL. Anyway, PS wouldn't print certain
doc's. They just claimed that something was wrong with the PS... Optera
S 1255 and 1855 btw)

btw ansver to the list...