FAQ, GNOME menus, first questions

joelbryan joelbryanster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:14:41 UTC 2004

It's all a matter of finding what your looking for, doing what you
need to do, in a most comfortable way, wherein you will believe that
what your doing is effecient.

KDE has grown to be an advance, mature desktop environment..  There's
just too many things that have been added, I bet you'll find six or
more icons in one application, there's nothing wrong about that? but I
was always lost in KDE, trying to find out what those icons are for?
why do you need those icons for that application, wherein what is
really important is your objective, why'd you run the software...

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:13:04 -0400, fulko.hew at sita.aero