abandoning FC3-T2

joelbryan joelbryanster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:15:53 UTC 2004

Overall, we have 15 servers, HP Proliant ML110s,
7 of these servers have FC2, 3 have Windows 2003, and 5 is dedicated
for software R&D.

The management let me install those on purpose, the management also
given me some time to prepare the test releases for me to demonstrate
to them FC3, for what would it look like, what would they will be
expecting, and will the students be able to accept the changes of the
new OS, because they are planning to dual boot XP and FC3 for
educational purposes.