Stupied network - Why can't it be friendly?

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Tue Oct 12 15:28:12 UTC 2004

Sounds nice! So i am finaly rid of the troubles of having two ip
adresses on one LAN (ethernet+wlan)?

*looking forward to it*

Dbus is really one of the best ideas in Linux for a while. It can
finally make ui and hw play ball.

Just wonder: if i and my laptop are in a network which has a wlan, and i
connect the ethernet-cable: will it bond wlan and ethernet together,
switch to ethernet (change the routing tables?) or what will it do?