Installing the " ç " in the U.S International Keyboard in Fedora Core 3

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 14 03:20:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

     I am writing to ask if the use of the cedilla in the U.S International
Keyboard setting will ever be repaired with the upcoming final version of
Fedora Core 3?  I have used past versions of both Fedora and Red Hat and for
some reason, the use of the cedilla "ç" in these versions has not been taken
care of.  Or am I mistaken?  When hitting the single quote symbol and then
the letter "c", you only get an accute accent over the letter "c" .    Will
this bug be corrected?  If so, please let me know.