Just A Thought.....Or Two

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Oct 19 15:54:32 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 22:26 -0400, Jeffrey D. Yuille wrote:
> Also, I notice that
> in the keyboard setup of U.S. International, you cannot use the cedilla when
> you shift +single quote+c.  Instead, you get an acute accent over the letter
> "c" .

Sad to tell you, but in the effort to be more fair and logical, the
quote+c was mapped to an acute-accent-c because there *are* languages
that use it. (I contend that use of the cedilla is far more frequent,
but that's just me.)

You can get the cedilla by AltGr+comma then c. AltGr is usually mapped
to the right-side Alt key.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>