No more updates

Diahron Grismore diahron at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 01:17:15 UTC 2004

If reference to how Rodolfo explained bringing back the sources file in
my /etc/sysconfig/rhn directory by using the sources.rpmsave file (the
backup.) Well, there is no sources.rpmsave file. Using whereis can not
find anything either. Perhaps the .rpmsave file is not an automatic
function and/or I just do not know how to set it. I use vim for editing
and I'm new to it also. So, without an .rpmsave file what would be my
alternative. I personally never deleted anything from this directory
(not knowingly!). I have been reading documentation on yum and setting
it up, but I have yet to fully understand it, working on it.  Here is
what I'm getting with what I have when attempting to use up2date:
/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py:21: DeprecationWarning: use
gtk.TreeView
  gtk.CList.__init__ (self, columns+1)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:90:
GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.mainloop is deprecated, use gtk.main instead
  self.warn(message, DeprecationWarning)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:90:
GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.create_pixmap is deprecated, use
gtk.gdk.Pixmap instead
  self.warn(message, DeprecationWarning)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:90:
GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.mainiteration is deprecated, use
gtk.main_iteration instead
  self.warn(message, DeprecationWarning)