Here is a sources file! (was: Re: Up2date--fatal error communicating with server) [SOLVED]

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Oct 22 06:13:04 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 19:26 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> It does not look like that the current up2date, i.e.
> up2date-4.3.46-1,  comes with /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources [...]

It doesn't. They've moved the sources file to the fedora-release package
(don't ask me why, I just read about these things) and that package in
turn won't get rebuilt (with the sources file in it) until likely
tomorrow.

So apparently my box got lucky. And while I normally don't attach stuff
to a mailing list, here is my sources file for anyone who may need one.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>