Latest Fedora Core 3 status: kernel testing needed

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Fri Oct 22 19:03:30 UTC 2004

Something i have noticed quite a few times, is that you open a bug for
something, then some months after that, you forget it, and even more
months after that the developer(s) are starting to ask questions. Which
you cant ansver at all, since a way to long time has gone for you to
even remember which machine it was.

Not to be evil, but i think gnome bugzilla is worst at this...

Kyrre