Very Bad Thing: system-config-network horribly broken

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Oct 25 17:02:41 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 17:07 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Well, "destroys" in that sense that you had some network
> configuration, you tried to produce another one in what seemed like
> a different profile, and now the original is gone.  It seems that
> this is what you are describing as the current behaviour?

Not "gone" in the sense of deleted. But the devices I set active in my
Work profile, are erroneously also set to active in every other profile
when I save changes. So whatever profile I last edited, those are the
devices I get in every other profile too.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>