Netapplet

Nadeem Bitar nadiizu at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 18:16:33 UTC 2004

Dan,

I do not like the layout and the icons. Also I like that with netapplet
I can quickly access my connection information and I am able to
configure my network settings if netdaemon wasn't able to do it for me.
I also like that I have access to both my wired and wireless interfaces.
Basically, I would love to have the technical feature of NetworkManager
working with netapplet.

Nadeem