FC3-rc1 Rescue CD (refernces to Fedora Core 2.92 test 3)

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vR at movingparts.net
Tue Oct 26 11:21:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 05:01 +0200, Cream[DONut] wrote:
> Arangel Angov wrote:
>
> > Other than that? How is it holding? Any problems?
>
> On my IBM T40 laptop, its running very nice.
>
> I've had some problems, but they are mainly contributed to the NTFS
> module in my rebuilt kernel (konqurer is often crashing during
> operations with big files on the NTFS partition).
>
> i've spent 3 nights sofar customizing it, getting it to support suspend
> to swap partition, setting up XFce to my needs. and generally playing
> around with the system (i made a working booting kernel in only 2
> attempts ;)

I realize that this isn't completely on-topic, but....

I have an IBM A31 laptop and have NEVER been successful in getting it to
suspend to swap partition in fedora.  Can you describe (PLEASE????) in
detail what you've done and what you've used to get this to work?
swsusp2?  pmdisk?  swsusp?  using a stock fedora kernel RPM?  rolled
your own?

Please detail this out so I can get this working too!!!!

thanks!!!  =:)

--

 `
 ,