FC3 rc2 issues

Kim Lux (Mr.) lux at diesel-research.com
Wed Oct 27 17:19:36 UTC 2004

To change the default environment to KDE, as root,
edit /etc/sysconfig/desktop to contain only the following line,
including the quote marks:

DESKTOP="KDE"

ie:

su
kwrite /etc/sysconfig/desktop

Change DESKTOP=”GNOME” to DESKTOP=”KDE”

Save the file.

The next time you login, KDE will be the default environment.

My apologies to GNOME enthusiasts !

--
Kim Lux (Mr.) <lux at diesel-research.com>